Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I am an IB learner!!! =D
I am hoping to achieve some of the following of the IB learner profile:
Knowledgable
By getting into MUN and Habitat for Humanity, I want to be more aware of global and national issues, thus, various concept and ideas and issues of global significance. 
Communicators
i want to be able to understand and express ideas and information confidently and creatively. MUN will help me do this not mentioning as i am the Secretary of the SGA it is my job to record and express ideas.
Balanced
I have a wide range of activities ranging from Creativity to Action and Service, and with doing so, i have learnt the importance of intellectual, physical and emotional balance to achieve my personal well being.
Reflective
Being SGA secretary, my main job and priority is to make notes from the meetings and then relect off them and advise the executive committee on what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment