Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

First day as a member for Hope for Kids
Hope for kids is a community service program that services children with cancer. The most recent project, and the most successful, was the Cancer hospital Charity Concert, which (even though i was not in the club) was one of the events I had participated in. After the concert i thought to myself: “this service project is successful.” 
I loved fundraising because i love to organize and lead projects. It had only been my first day, and i had come up with a plan for the next fundraiser which would hopefully be next year. 
I thought of a Fashion show. In my old school, we used to have annual fashion shows and i had always wanted to know what it would be like to organize soemthing like that. This was my chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment