Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Football Goalie (ACTION)


I had been practicing for the past few weeks on becoming a goalie. Yes, it was almost excruciating. Learninghow to jump and fall flat on the floor was the most painless thing I could have leanred how to do, but I must admit it is one of the most exciting things… I know, exciting? Falling on the hard muddy ground? Exciting?
It was almost as bad and excruciating as purgatory, however, perserverance is a virtue, from what I have heard at least.
A couple of days ago, i had learnt how to dive… without completely killing or injuring myself.
The girls SAISA soccer team of OSC has been working hard on practises since we ahve to attend  4 practises per week. 
So far I had attended ALL the practices.
Now that I have increased my awareness of my own strengths and areas of growth, My new-found goal is to become a true athlete, it was something that was non-existant while i was participating in the SAISA swimming season. I hope to be able to attend all of my practices and bond with the team as well as be able to be proud of myself and say, “I have done my best in trying something new, and it had helped my team win the SAISA Girls Football tournament.”

  • Tuesday 2:50- 5:00 pm
  • Wednesday 6:00- 7:00 am
  • Friday 2:50-  5:00 pm
  • Saturday 10:00-12:00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment