Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Photography
Every saturday I have a schedule that i follow… however, I had found some time where i can explore my creative side other than singing.


Photography
Usually, i draw at home a lot. Just for the fun of it. I keep a collection of my work that one day I can combine to make something really big. Maybe sell it, and donate the money to a charity if i make enough money. However, every saturday, i keep specific time so i can take photographs of everything around me. Last saturday, there was a swim meet, volleyball match and community basketball on the same day. I thuoght i should bring my camera out. Thouht it would be fun. However… turns out… THE PICTURES TURNED OUT GREAT! 
Even though I was playing basketball during the community basketball session, when i was resting or on the roster, I grabbed my camera out and took some pictures. 




No comments:

Post a Comment