Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Personal Assistant for Hope for Kids













Last Saturday, i took part in the Charity chic Fashion Show to help Cancer patients in Sri Lanka. The motive for the Fashion show was to raise funds for the Childrens Ward of the Maharagama Cancer Hospital. Although I am not part of the Service, I took initiative and decided to help them in their cause. I wasn't a major contributer with the planning of the show, however, I helped a lot durign the show. I turned out for practices, took down notes of what the models, lights and music. Through this I showed perseverance and commitment in my activity. I was in charge of the fluency of the show: getting the models to go ton the runway, the timing in which they went out. I had to work collaboratively with others to ensure that the fashino show went right. Yes, as you can see in the photo, I have a huge head set!!! That was used to communicate with the sound, the lights and the organizers of the fashino show.

I had never really been a Personal Assistant before, and honestly I was lost! On the final day of the Fashino show, I must say I was quite frantic. Nevertheless, I was glad that I had undertaken new challenges and developed new skills, to help this service.

No comments:

Post a Comment