Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

MUN Foreign policy Statement Marking

Yes... it has now come... the time for FOREIGN POLICY STATEMENTS! Well yes, for MUN the delegates are supposed to write a foreign policy statement that evaluates and accesses their countries stance on the topic at hand.

They are suppsoed to answer the following questions in this statement.

1. Does my country support this question
2. What has my country done to support or condemn this question
3. What does my country plan to do in the future to support or condemn this question.
 
Well, that is the delegates job. however, what the CHAIR of their committee, which is me, is supposed to do... is mark them and acess them, memorize them and understand them, so that when it come time for conference we know about every country and their stance about the topic. This shows that i am engaged with issues of global importance. Futhermore, I had to work collaboratively with my Vice President and Vice-Chair to complete all the marking. I have to persevere and commit to my role, and complete evertything before conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment