Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sports Day (Action)

Well, recently I took part in the OSC's Geck Sports Day playing volleyball, football and basketball. i challeneged myself into participating in sports that I have almost never played before, in positions i have never played in. Even though this resulted in many embarrassing moments, I felt it was worth it, for the expirienced I had gained and furthermore, the courage to go out and try new things in life. I had to collaborate with many other players the teams. As the team we had was a combination of 10,11 and 12th graders, I had to collaborate with people that I am not used to being with.

On the whole, i felt that the Sport's Day was enjoyable and interesting and is a memorable event for my last year at OSC.

No comments:

Post a Comment