Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

GOALS for Grade 12

Creativity
SGA 
Student Government Association. Grade 12 representative
Another year of SGA which is, as always,  a challenge that i have to undertake this year. I have to work collaboratively with the other members of the SGA. Being a member of the SGA, we have to plan many social events year round, to make the school more lively. To do this we must plan and initiate activities and persevere and be commited to our duties, even though Grade 12 is a year that I am supposed to be completely committed to my studies. I have to be balanced with the many other activities i have to do with CAS as well as my studying for Grade 12. To do this i must develop and maintain organizational skills which are essential for the upcoming year. 

MUN
MUN contributes into my knowledge of global issues, organizational skills, commitment and initiation of Activities.
This year I am aiming to become a member of the Executive Committee of COMUN 2012, I will have to work more diligently as a member of OSC's MUN team. 


Action
SAISA basketball  (To be discussed when season arrives)
Service
Gecko Athletics Inc. (To be discussed in next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment